About the Course
Join us on our last workshop of the year! 'The Travel Photojournalist's Tool Kit' on November 11 from 10am to 1pm EST.
📅 Registration Deadline: Nov. 6
🔥 Early Bird Special (Register by Nov. 1)
📸 Meet Your Instructor: Published Photographer and Journalist @luciavazquezph
• Mastering the Art of Interviews: Learn how to connect with people from diverse backgrounds and bring their voices to the forefront.
• Crafting Compelling Pitches: Hone your skills in creating persuasive narratives that editors can't resist.
• Writing Captivating Text for Publications: Dive into the world of travel journalism.
• Exploring Essential Gear: Understand the best equipment choices, from cameras to lenses, that'll help you capture stunning visuals on your journeys.
• Planning Travel with a Photographer's Eye: Learn to plan your travel with a keen focus on photography.
• Technical Proficiency: Delve into the technical aspects of photography, from camera settings to editing tools, to ensure your shots are nothing short of perfect.
• Exploring Various Genres: Gain insights into capturing different genres, including landscapes, cityscapes, portraits, night photography, street scenes, and even mouthwatering food photography.
• Interactive Learning: This workshop keeps the group small to ensure a personalized learning.
👩🏻💻Suitable for photographers of all levels, from beginners and enthusiasts to semi-pros and professionals.
Lucía Vázquez is published journalist and photographer from based in New York City. An experienced travel journalist and photographer, she has published over a dozen articles (text and photos) about her journeys in Japan, New Zealand, Argentina and the United States in Revista Rumbos, UNO media, Travel Magazine, Marcopolo Magazine from AlMundo.com and Alta Magazine from Aerolíneas Argentinas, Argentina's flag carrier. She is the founder of FotoFuturo Lab.